Hello! My name is Kimberly Love and I graduated from The University of Georgia where I studied in a nationally accredited NKBA (National Kitchen and Bath Association) program. A native of the Metro-Atlanta area, I have a keen interest in individualistic styles and multicultural influences.
It is important for me to appreciate and understand that every client has a unique vision and individual needs. Otherwise, every design would be from the page of a design textbook. I enjoy each challenge to make my client’s visions and dreams into reality.
I apply the principles of Interior Design …
- Balance: correlation between mass and space
- Rhythm: any element that occurs to maintain interest
- Focus: what get attention when entering a room
- Harmony: the sensitive balance of variety and unity in color, pattern and style
- Proportion: relationship between all furniture and decor
- Style: knowing when to break the rules!!